Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Sunday, December 30, 2007

Excitement!

Hey y'all,

So in conversing with one coyotescall, one of the mods over at the livejournal community militarylove and one of our newest members, it seems like our two groups might be able to cooperate on the project I mentioned in my last post. Perhaps something along the lines of us making the homemade stuff (bags, socks?) and military love providing the "stuffing." People from both/either groups could then work on the shipping.

If this is ringing your chimes, please let me know when you get a chance. Again, this is not mandatory, but I want to get a feel for whether anyone is interested. If both groups are working on this together, I think it could end up being a project that reaches out to an awful lot of people.

Thanks!

No comments: