Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Thursday, November 15, 2007

HMPCWD

Deadline day is here!

My living room is stacked with boxes ready to sort :)

Realistically, I will not get to sorting until Sunday and then shipping on Monday, so there are a few cushion days left.

My plan is to ship to Chicago and Boston first. I know that it has been a fairly mild winter so far, but these two cities really do suffer some serious cold! All "extra" items that are not matched as part of an outfit will be held for the next shipment deadline. I will announce that along with a pic-a-palooza post regarding the final tally sometime next week.

I want y'all to know how great it has been receiving these boxes full of warm and woolly items. I will include our new charity "calling card" (i.e. homespun helpers jpeg) with the items that are shipped.

See you next week!

No comments: