Want to Join??

Want to be able to post your own donations, charities, warm fuzzy thoughts? Email us at homespunhelpers@gmail.com

Add yourself to our Frappr Map!


Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Welcome!

Hi and thanks for coming over from Live Journal. Yeah, you will have to join Blogger, sorry. Just email the new Crafters for a Cause email and I will get you set up.

Some of the neat things that blogger offers is that nifty list of links and other things I can update for us (woohoo) and we have a picassa photo album for the community - I don't really know what that means, but it has to be good for all the pics we want to post.

Same deal here - post your pictures and charities and tag them. Hopefully blogger won't make us mods be the only ones who can create new tags. I have a little used blogger blog, so I am learning here myself. Please cut us a little slack while we work all this out and get this up and running. But, since we are about to kick off a Warm Up America Square Drive, I will be on vacation starting Wednesday and I will be podcasting as soon as I get back I wanted to get this up and running.

Thank you to everyone who followed us over. I will be setting up a RSS feed into LJ soon(ish) so that you don't have to come here to read what is going on, just to post - you will be able to get your content (usually minus pictures and links) right on LJ.

4 comments:

Jeanine Pettibone said...

Yeah boy.

Real Life Mad Man said...

Okay I have made my own account over here :D

Now I can play with it to try to figure it out. *Scary*

Anonymous said...

Awesome. Now I need to get a blogger account so I can comment properly.

Mary Lewis, Ph.D. said...

Hey, I got on here. Now I'm going to see if I can figure out the picture thing. Fun!!